[TenTec] FS TT Orion - price reduced

J. Crit Harley, MD, C.Ht. jcharley at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 23 09:12:28 EDT 2006

Price reduced again. Purchased from Ten Tec in November 2004 (demo
unit). The Orion has one of the finest rcvr available (see
_http://www.sherweng.com/table.html
<http://www.sherweng.com/table.html>_). Smoke free house. V2 mod has
been done and latest firmware V 2.056 up and running. With 500 Hz
filter. No issues, no problems, just time for a new rig. Only used to
send dits and dahs (at 20 wpm or slower). Shipped w/ manual, small bag
of goodies and power connector in original TT box for only $2400 (USA
only). Pix available at my call on QRZ.COM. Contact me if you have any
questions. Thanks for looking. 73, K4BXN/Crit