[TenTec] [Orion] Orion II and headphone audio ?

Douglas Shock douglas.shock at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 01:54:59 EDT 2006

I went through the same thing with my Orion II starting with 2.033. I read a
thread regarding the line output level being set to low in the menu. I
adjusted it to low and now the audio into any set of cans will work. The
relationship makes no sense to the headphone jack but the static went away
and now my cheap headphones work...still use the nice Sony 7506 set of cans
I bought because of the noise which didn't help. YMMV but it worked for me
and a few others.