[TenTec] Wanted project Corsair

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Thu Aug 24 18:10:59 EDT 2006

I might like to take on a project to put an old Corsair or Corsair II
on the air.  Need not be pretty or operational, mostly interested in
getting one on the air with limited budget (isn't everyone?)

Not quite Ten Tec related (other than to help my wonderful OMNI VI dig
into the S9 noise a bit :-)  --  I'd like to find an MFJ 1026 noise
canceller if anyone has one.  I have power line noise that I think I
can reduce significantly with one.  Oh, and I'm also looking for some
3-500Z chimneys if anyone has a few lying around (I just got a Drake
L4B and want to raise it back to health - this will be a backup to my
Hercules II).

Clark
WA3JPG