[TenTec] Orion and 253 Tuner

Peg Haese KB9LIE kb9lie at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 28 12:32:30 EDT 2006

Rick, is this the connecting cable, or something else? I can't find it
on the Unofficial TT Website (http://www.qsl.net/tentec/ for those not
familiar with it). My manuals are at home.

The OM (Paul K9OT) will say it's about time I got the Closet Kilowatt
put together and working, instead of using his Omni VI+ and Centurion.

Peg KB9LIE in SW Wisconsin USA
Omni V, Herc II and 253 tuner in storage right now

--- rick.williams at telus.net wrote:

You need the Ten-Tec Model 311 Band Data Converter. I use it to switch
both the 253 and Hercules II. It's not on the T-T website BUT last I
heard it was still available -  something like $80.