[TenTec] v.9 chip

JOHN ku3g at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 29 11:17:38 EDT 2006

many thanks carl
  73 john ku3g

Carl Moreschi <n4py at arrl.net> wrote:
  The biggest thing it adds is direct frequency entry frothe keypad and band
stacking registers with the band buttons. There is also provision to
correct the frequency error on each band to make the frequency readout
perfect. And if you have the TT 1208 transverter, it will display 6 meter
frequencies directly on the radio.

I am out of chips at the moment but I can get more in a few days if anyone
needs them.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Bell Mountain