[TenTec] steppir and orion

CATFISHTWO at aol.com CATFISHTWO at aol.com
Tue Aug 29 20:00:48 EDT 2006

I used the steppir y cable and my com port on the computer originally  itdid
not work, but I bought the upgraded controller form steppir  for a  different
reason, and it started working just fine.  you have to be in the  general mode
with the steppir and select the right radio etc, but it does work  now, I
don't know that much about computers, but it will work with the orion if  you get
the right control form steppir mine comes up 6404 as a model code..on  the
steppir start up screen.. hope this helps

tom N6AJR