[TenTec] [Orion] V1.373b5

Mark DeBord markinkpt at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 30 09:43:44 EDT 2006

One other thing I have read on previous posts is that b3 and b5 also might
have a problem with the front-end filters not kicking in at the correct BW.
I have used b3 and b5, but do not know how to tell if this is true. Does
anyone know this for sure and how can I tell if the filters are kicked in or
not? Is this only true of the optional filters? I have added all the filters
for the Orion I, but only use them when working CW. I went back to V1.372
because I thought this was an issue and I wanted to be sure the roofing
filters were working correctly.

Thanks,
Mark KA4ICK