[TenTec] Omni VII Price

Mike Brown k9mi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 31 13:15:37 EDT 2006

Hi Ron

Although my memory is lousy, I could just see that ad in my mind at over
$2500. And sure enough I looked in the garage and found the June 98 edition
of QST with an ad for the Omni 6 Plus for $2585, plus shipping and handling.
I have been on disability from General Motors since '93, so new high dollar
hf rigs aren't in my future making the same thing now that I made when I
went out in '93.

73, Mike K9MI