[TenTec] Inflation Calculator

Grant Youngman nq5t at comcast.net
Thu Aug 31 21:38:19 EDT 2006

> Also not meant to be a political statement, just a statement of fact.
> However, please note that our political leaders have publicly
> stated on numerous occasions that "Outsourcing is good for
> this country".

"Outsourcing" is one thing.  "Off-shoring" is quite something else.

I've seen a number of articles about Americans going to Bangalore to look
for good tech/IT jobs.  Again, not a political statement, and certainly not
an ethnic statement, but I've frankly HAD IT with the need for language
translation services when I call a "help" desk.

Grant/NQ5T