[TenTec] 302R

Steve Snyder W7CM w7cm at comcast.net
Fri Dec 8 20:53:43 EST 2006

You know I bought one the other day for my Jupiter. It came with no info.
They say they have no info sheet to go with it. Yes it is in the radio
manual but how hard is it to print a manual and send it with the unit??
Works go how ever and yes it is easy but out of the box it would be nice to
have instructions!!

W7CM