[TenTec] OT: DX advice

Larry Menzel retire at means.net
Sat Dec 9 09:00:17 EST 2006

Hi, John,

Here is the website at the ARRL that lists all country entities:
http://www.arrl.org/awards/dxcc/

You can click on the section of the list that corresponds with the first
number/letter of the callsign of the station you worked.

DXing is a hoot...just wish the bands were better...can anyone fix that
please?

Larry, N0XB