[TenTec] Roofing Filters for Orion ll

bruce bennett k2pdj2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 9 18:01:56 EST 2006

I don't agree. With busy band conditions and cw you need all the help you can get. I think that 300 hz filter would be perfect under those conditons.
Bruce K2pdj

n4dsp <n4dsp at triad.rr.com> wrote: I second that. Ten-Tecs built in roofing filters and the DSP does a
fantastic job. Save your money.

john-n4dsp