[TenTec] Employee Ownership of Orion

Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales sales at tentec.com
Mon Dec 11 10:04:33 EST 2006

I can't see reading much into that - the distribution of activity and
interest in amateur radio among the hams that work here is probably not
unlike any other group of 28 hams.  Some are inactive, some are rabid
about the hobby - most are somewhere in between.  If your interest is
parking yourself on one 75m SSB frequency every night and nothing else,
there isn't much reason to trade in a Pegasus on a top-of-the-line HF
transceiver . . .

The homebrewer amongst us is service manager Paul Clinton, WD4EBR.

I've got an Omni-VI Plus, an original Orion, and an Orion II at the
moment.

73
Scott Robbins
W4PA