[TenTec] Orion V1 Noise Reduction Settings

Martin AA6E aa6e at ewing.homedns.org
Fri Dec 15 15:14:24 EST 2006

Agreed these are good articles.  But they are "concepts", and they may
or may not tell us what is inside the actual v1 Orion as delivered, let
alone v2.  In my view, TT would do well to explain the DSP code -- or at
least the algorithms used -- to the public.  This is what Doug could do
so well.

73 Martin AA6E