[TenTec] Corsair still fixable?

MICHAEL SOUHRADA wb9iog at msn.com
Tue Dec 19 00:14:51 EST 2006

Excuse me Jerry but I can't find the original post to this
item:
Question for  Mike K9mi
1. Which version Corsair or Corsair II. You mention the manual
   for II but not what the unit is.
2. Do you have a target price??
3. Obviously I have some interest although my other TT rigs
   keep me busy. I'm a glutton for punishment!
BTW I have the same "market" problem here in Iowa. Strange
that Ten Tec has such spotty penetration. I've had long waits
to sell their gear while up grading to the next best and greatest.
I think the Omni VI+ will be my last but I did have a Corsair II
but never got much of a chance to use it when the Omni deal showed up.

WB9IOG at MSN.COM
Mike