[TenTec] 200 wpm?

John Vickers wa4tt at nlamerica.com
Wed Dec 20 17:11:18 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "n4dsp"
> Perry,
> Dont be such a Downer!! Geez congratulate the guy for this
> remarkable achievement! Next thing someone will comment
> that the program does not have real life conditions like qsb,
> qrm etc.

  At least its good that young Ops are still interested in morse. With a
little luck, we'll still have somebody to work down on our end of the band !
I just hope  they won't come back to me at more than 40 or 50 wpm. I might
just have to hit the switch and fake a power failure. hi    Merry Christmas
es HNY to all.
73, WA4TT