[TenTec] Ten-Tec Zero Beat mod for original Triton IV Transceivers

Jerry Volpe kg6tt at arrl.net
Thu Dec 21 00:49:19 EST 2006

Here is another of the early mods I've uncovered for the Triton IV. As
with the others I retyped this pretty quickly so please forgive any
typos. I believe that this mod eventually became a standard feature in
the Model 544, the first Omni series and the Corsairs. If you have a
Triton IV and are interested in this modification let me know and I'll
send it to you as long as the number or requesters doesn't get to
outrageous.

As a side note, I am looking for any hard copy for similar technical
notes, modifications for other early Ten-Tec products.

--
Ralph Jerald "Jerry" Volpe
Amateur Radio Operator KG6TT

788 Chestnut Drive