[TenTec] Balkanization of TenTec

joel hallas jrhallas at optonline.net
Fri Dec 22 16:20:38 EST 2006

Well, I have owned a number of Ten Tec radios, used more and may own
even more, depending on what I read here, so I like the choice.

If they get divided up I would sign up for most, and then someone with a
question about 705 mics will post it to all the lists and I'll have even
more to delete!

I'm happy the way things are.

73, Joel Hallas, W1ZR