[TenTec] Omni D series B

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 22 19:00:12 EST 2006

80 meters is starting to come in slowly but surely and it is just a quiet as the upper bands. This radio is really amazing me.

I used to read abt tentec and hear abt tentec from tentec users and thought, sure it is, sure it does.

Well, now I are one and *it is* and *it does*.

BTW anyway of updating this series B to a series C or is there any advantage to doing so?

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: BUR, LotW, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
Old calls: WY5L/KH3-KE5CTY-N5IET