[TenTec] Radio Control/Contesting??

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 23 21:01:38 EST 2006

> I had a Pegasus too.  I loved it.  But since I'm primarily
> interested in contesting, I had to trade it.  The front end
> just was not up to contest weekends.
>
> 73 de Gary, AA2IZ

That's one thing I heard a while back on one of the contest groups that turned me off of TenTec. But now I am finding out (on more
then one group) that TenTec is changing.

Evidently, there latest has gotten some attention from the contest folks. Looks like if it checks out, they may have a hit on their
hands.

Besides the FT-1000(D)(MP) group of models is slowly becoming non-supported since the FT-2000 and parts are harder and harder to
find for the FT-1000D which eventually will be history due to lack of support I'm sure.

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: BUR, LotW, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
Old calls: WY5L/KH3-KE5CTY-N5IET