[TenTec] Radio Control/Contesting??

AD5VJ Bob rtnmi at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 25 12:07:02 EST 2006

No didn't abandon it. I have been spending a lot of time in manuals and not checking my email like I was originally, thanks for the
answer, I appreciate it very much.

I am now looking at the Jupiter, but it looks like it doesn't have dual watch or dual receive on it either.

Guess your right the ORION I or II is the only one.

I was looking around for a used ORION I since it is around the same price range as my IC-775 to find someone who will trade, but so
far no luck.

  73 fer nw es gud DX,
QSL VIA: BUR, LotW, e-QSL
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)