[TenTec] Omni Filters

Don and Diana Cunningham wb5hak at duracom.net
Tue Dec 26 18:26:06 EST 2006

I hope everyone had a nice Christmas!  I have a couple of Omni filters
surplus to my needs in the Omni VI+ I use.  I have one model 220 (48058)
2.4kc 8 pole filter for the 9 meg IF and one model 218 (48037) 1.8kc 8 pole
filter for the 9 meg IF.  Asking $65 shipped for each.  I have been told by
list members that the 220 will work in early Corsairs and Argosy's, but I
have no personal knowlege of this.  They both are working fine in my Omni
VI+, I am just installing CW/RTTY filters in their stead!
73,
Don, WB5HAK