[TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list December 27, 2006

Ten-Tec Inc. Amateur Radio Sales sales at tentec.com
Wed Dec 27 09:34:31 EST 2006

Current as of December 27, 2006

The following is available as used equipment direct
from Ten-Tec. 30 day warranty, 10 day trial period, shipping
is additional.  Exception: used linears warrantied 30 days
except for final tubes which carry no warranty.  Used items
often sell quickly.  Please make sure we have the item in stock
before sending payment.  (800) 833-7373 8-5:30 Eastern M-F.

SPECIAL PROMOTION ON USED ORION's:
We've taken many Orion's in as used trade-ins on the Orion II.
Between now and 1/15/07, purchase a used Orion and we will
supply the model 963 25 amp power supply and a desk microphone at no charge.
Visit http://radio.tentec.com/Amateur/UsedDemo/usedorion

Transceivers, supplied with DC power cord and manual:

516TCXO Argonaut V with TCXO, no fan, black heat sink $740
550 Pegasus $750
555NB Scout + noise blanker and band modules for 10, 20, 40, 80 meters $405
562 Omni-V $895
563/OPT1 Omni-VI with Omni-VI Plus DSP chips installed $1270
563/OPT3 Omni-VI factory upgraded to Omni-VI Plus $1395
564 Omni-VI Plus $1695
565 Orion, no autotuner $2600
565AT Orion with autotuner $2900
585 Paragon $795

Other items:

RX-350 (not "D" model) HF shortwave receiver $995
302 remote encoder/keypad, cosmetic match for Pegasus $100
307C external speaker, cosmetic match for Jupiter $100
417 Titan III amp $3100
936 20 amp power supply for Delta II $100

The following equipment is available as demo gear and
carries a 1 year parts and labor warranty, 30 day trial
period. What is a 'demo unit'?  Demos are units that have
been evaluated in one of the following manners: at the
factory or hamfests for display purposes, loaned out for
evaluation by commercial customers, or returns on our
30 day risk-free sales policy.  Shipping is additional.

RX-320D PC Radio $314.10
RX-340 HF DSP receiver $3825
238B 2 kW antenna tuner $565.25
308A gold heat sink fan kit for Argonaut V $13.50
516FTCXO Argonaut V with fan and TCXO $850.25
566 Orion II no tuner $3795.25
566AT Orion II with autotuner $4080.25
6000 Vector Network Analyzer $589.50

Stan Brock, WDØBGS