[TenTec] Orion II 8 Pin DIN

Kirk kirk.harding at cox.net
Fri Dec 29 07:47:18 EST 2006

It probably is true that Burghardt may have the DIN plug you are looking
for.  My personal experience with Burghardt is that they have horrible
customer service.  After my last experience with them, I'll not deal with
them again.  I have switched to and find Texas Tower not only has great
customer service but always has the part that I'm looking for.
Obviously, to each his own.

Happy New Year!

Kirk, K6KAR
Niceville, FL