[TenTec] Argonaut V on Digital Modes

ron roncasa at verizon.net
Fri Dec 29 15:54:05 EST 2006

Hello Ron,

There isn't any "starter" applications. There are many available
and others available for a fee.

I suggest you do a Google search for PSK31. You should see many
applications listed. Also, Google to: MMSTV and MMTTY for slow-scan
and RTTY applications which are also free. Many or all of them
adoptable to Win98.

I found the TT cables the best way to go because you eliminate the
expense of buying a interface.

Download each at a time and pick the favorite you like while
enjoying coffee with your TT mug! (smile)

Ron, wb1hga