[TenTec] Orion II question

John brazos at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 30 14:23:10 EST 2006

Hello All Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !   I just got a Orion II and have a question .  I now have two ten tec speakers and I would like to use them both for a stereo out put .   Both working when on vfo 1  and both working when on vfo b .  I tried putting a stereo splitter into audio out at the rear panel and run audio to each speaker from the splitter but I can only get one to work ?  the audio menu shows vfo a and b to be both .  any help would be greatly appreciated .  John