[TenTec] Orion II question

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Sat Dec 30 15:19:16 EST 2006

I believe that Left and Right audio at LINE LEVEL are available off of the
AUX I/O jack on the back of the Orion.  (At least they are on my Orion - not
O II)

Using these would require the use of a small stereo amp and the construction
of an appropriate 8 pin DIN plug - yuck!

Also, I would think that these inputs would not mute when the main audio is
muted or the earphones are plugged in??

73,

Rick
VE7TK