[TenTec] Titan III

n4dsp n4dsp at triad.rr.com
Sat Dec 30 17:03:56 EST 2006

Of course Denny! The UPS guys are angry that TenTec had sent something so
heavy and they had to lift it so they threw it a time or two before it was
loaded  on the truck. I know these things go on because I have family who
work for UPS. It is not the drivers but the "help" they hire in the
warehouse. This is why everytime I ship something I do NOT use UPS but FedEx
and it is my experience FedEx is cheaper. At least when gas was over 3 bucks
a gallon FedEx did not charge a 10 dollar mandatory gas charge per delivery
over and above the normal rate charge.

john-n4dsp