[TenTec] Lineage

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at hawaiiantel.net
Sat Dec 30 17:45:17 EST 2006

Hi Bob,

Thanks for passing along that most informative url. It is not perfect.
For example it says there was never a Corsair One, which is true:

"Corsair -- 1983 (Ten*Tec never made a Corsair "One."  It's just
CORSAIR, okay?)"

And then further down the page it lists Paragon I, which there never was:

"Paragon I 585 -- 1988? (5/88)"

If you start at this part of the web site:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc/tentec.html

you will see that I have been quoted, another sure sign of imperfection.

Aside from it's imperfections it is a very informative site for Ten-Tec
fans. Sad that the author is SK. Lets hope the site stays up.

Ken N6KB