[TenTec] Paragon AF Out jack

HUGHESRO ROGERH at realtracs.com
Wed Feb 1 16:00:22 EST 2006

JT, sure enough. Also should be fixed volume. I also used it on my Yeasu. But when you wire up transmitt, you may want to isolate this line and trans line to keep out gnd loops. On my older homebrew interface I took each side thru radio shack 600 ohm audio transformers and some other resistance pads. My computer sound card does not like mono 1/8 inch plugs but must use stereo plug. But on receive you are in business. gud luck  roger w4iv