[TenTec] Going rate for Centurion (mod 422) amp?

Robb Urie rurie at cox.net
Sat Feb 4 19:36:07 EST 2006

Sounds like wholesale prices to me.  $1500 is a fair price if the tubes have
not been abused.  Given the conservative
rating of the amp, they should last awhile.  I have a late Drake L-4B with
the original 1978 tubes and they still provide
their rated output.

Bought a nice Centurion last year for $1450 and can't see the need for
anything else.

Robb,  N0RU