[TenTec] Orion II questions

Ron ron at morell.us
Sat Feb 4 13:45:58 EST 2006

Joe,
On my O2 using VER. 2.028, the RF gain is reduced from 100 to 60 or
thereabouts when turning the multi knob slowly.  The S-meter reading moves
from 0 to S9 with this adjustment.  When adjusting the DSP filter length
taps from 199 down to 32, with receiver A in UCW mode, BW set at 400, and
the CW signal zero beat, I can hear a difference in the audio, but not much
difference in the gain...  So I do not think I have replicated your
observations.
Ron KA7U