[TenTec] Please excuse me

Buhyoff, Greg buhyoff at vt.edu
Tue Feb 7 07:32:37 EST 2006

The note to Don (below) was meant to be sent as a private email and I inadvertently responded to the email I received I from his post and, thus, it went to the entire group.  I won't do that, again, either.  Just getting used to the email reflector environment again.  I apologize to all for taking space with that post and this one.  But, I want to make sure Don knows that I used much of his knowledge and experience with the radio to help me define some items to test with the Argo V.  So, in the end, inadvertently posting this will give greater acknowledgment to him.

73 to all and thanks for your understanding.

Greg K2UM