[TenTec] Centurion dial lamps

---***--- inventor61 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 23:36:11 EST 2006

I just got a used (about 10 yrs. old) Centurion.

The dial lamps tend to go off on occasion.

If I wiggle the bulb, it lights up fine, but goes off later, at
random.  Some are worse than others.  It's a colossal pain to take all
those screws out to get the cover off, bypass the interlock, etc., to
fiddle with the darned lamps.

... if anybody has seen this before and come up with a comprehensive
fix, please let me know.

I would consider installing a #756 lamp solid-state frosted
replacement, also, if anybody knows of one.

Steve KZ1X/4