[TenTec] solid-state lamps for TT Centurion amp

Rick Williams rick.williams at telus.net
Wed Feb 8 19:39:17 EST 2006

Steve I'd be curious to see how these lamps perform.  I looked at similar
drop in replacements but I was concerned that the beam width would be too
narrow to illuminate the Ten-Tec meters.  Most of the light would go
straight up rather than at 90 degrees towards the meter back.

Keep us posted!
73,
Rick
VE7TK