[TenTec] FS: Argo V, 200w amp, ant tuner; Argonaut 515

Gene A. Williamson genewill at ordata.com
Sat Feb 11 18:12:29 EST 2006

Recent health news forces pre-estate sale:

   Argonaut V with TCXO and gold heatsink, SL-11 Astron PS, SGC Mac-200
ant tuner/switcher, THP HL200Bdx amp w/Diamond GZV-4000 40A power
supply. All units like new, one-owner. Have manuals, orig boxes. $1150
plus shipping for all. I've priced these at 60% of new prices; sold as
lot only.

   Beautiful Argonaut 515 and slightly scratched (top of PS) Model 405.
Both in perfect working order (dunno about SSB on Argo ... I don't own
a mic). $400 plus shipping.

73 Gene N7YW
99.44% CW since 1958