[TenTec] Looking for:

George Bennett g.m.bennett at charter.net
Sat Feb 11 19:28:03 EST 2006

Hello Ralph

I have two 526s.  I will sell the one I am not using.  It is in very good
condition cosmetically; however it needs work electronically.  It is all
there (no missing parts) and has no apparent modifications.I haven't used it
at all.  I bought it some time back to restore and just haven't gotten
around to it.  I haven't even plugged it in.

I will sell it for a really cheap price because it needs work electrically.
I will let it go for $850.00 plus shipping from Ct to wherever you are.

73,
George Bennett K1GMB