[TenTec] Ocean noise

James C. Owen, III k4cgy_list at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 14:05:27 EST 2006

Congratulations Bob! I hope many others are looking for 3y0x
instead of being here on the internet. I didn't try on 160M since
no antenna and could hear him only about a 3-4 on 75M. Worked him
friday night on 20M and Saturday morning on 15M. He's currently
working at a reasonable rate on 21.295. I have been sitting
listening to him for a couple of hours now while I've been doing
other things in the shack. Guys get on and work him, it may be
another 12 years before you get the chance again.  To spot him
try http://www.dxscape.com.
BTW using a Jupiter/AL80  20m dipole and 3 ele monoband 15M beam.
73 Jim K4CGY