[TenTec] STILL CLEANING SHACK

Winston Jones jones_winston at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 12 21:52:40 EST 2006

I'm still cleaning my shack to make room for my remaining Ten-Tec items. Here are a couple of things for sale, not Ten-Tec, but in very good, working condition and kept in a clean, dry, smokefree inside shack.

MFJ-9406 6-meter SSB transceiver, complete with mike, power cord and manual. 10 watts. I used only once during a 6 meter opening about 3 years ago. Worked lots of European stations. $165 includes UPS shipping in continental 48 states.

Heath HW-8, the 80-15 meter QRP classic. Unmodified, in very good working and cosmetic condition, with manual. Puts out about 2 watts on  80, 40 and 1 watt on 20 and 15. $125 includes UPS shipping in the continental 48 states.

Hope someone can use these. I need the space and money.

73, Winston K4CWQ