[TenTec] RTTY with new Orion software

Jim McDonald jim at n7us.net
Mon Feb 13 22:35:21 EST 2006

My Orion is at Ten-Tec waiting for me to tell them where to send it back
to me as I am in the process of moving.

Could one of you with the new software check to see if the RTTY
frequency offset bug has been fixed?  Tune in a RTTY signal on the main
receiver and then set the subreceiver to the same frequency.  See if the
signal sounds the same on both or if you can also print the signal on
the subreceiver without offsetting the subreceiver's RIT to -2125 (I
think).  If so, they've fixed the problem.

Many thanks.

Jim  N7US