[TenTec] Orion II RTTY Problem

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Tue Feb 14 11:41:43 EST 2006

That's the problem!  I was listening in LSB, not RTTY mode, which the
recommended method for using MMTTY.  An advantage of using AFSK is that you
can "point and shoot" at any signal you see in your passband, and your
transmitted frequency will automatically be right on.  Most programs will
track the received signal and follow it if it drifts.

Ron Castro
Chief Technical Officer
Results Radio, LLC