[TenTec] Ten Tec User Net Activity

Dudley Hurry jhurry at austin.rr.com
Thu Feb 16 15:07:19 EST 2006

Hi Gary,

There are two nets that I know of..

TenTec SDR (Software Defined Radio) Net on 7251 at 3 pm Eastern, Sunday
afternoons

TenTec Users Net on 14.329 KHz at 4:30 PM Eastern, Sunday afternoons.

I am sometimes net control, but I do get into the state of Washington
pretty well even with my antenna generally pointed NE from Tx, but there
are usually enough folks at different locations that can relay if
necessary..    Email me if you have an trouble checking in.

73,
Dudley
WA5QPZ