[TenTec] Hi Fi SSB

Randy Russe3ll lord_russell53 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 13:55:11 EST 2006

I'm confused, isn't it also a natural tendency for
those in the Ham Radio "hobby" to enjoy putting out a
stronger signal. It sure sounds a lot better on the
air. Where should we stop at maximizing QRO?  Should
we change the numbers to 4,000 watts,  6,000 watts,
hey, I'll bet 10,000 Watts would really give me a nice
signal. Just think of my signal reports! Especially if
I ran my audio at 6 MHZ wide, too. What about the
silly Band limits? Oh baby, I love this hobby. (I
agree Robert)

--- Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw at Blomand.Net>