[TenTec] re New OI software kudos

Rob Atkinson, K5UJ k5uj at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 14:23:21 EST 2006

I know you guys with your orions are enjoying them but after reading the 3rd
or 4th 3y0x report, I can't resist mentioning that I worked 3y0 no problem
with my trusty old omni 6 and pair of 250 hz filters on 40 m. with nothing
more than a gap titan vertical (I _was_ running 1 kw however)   and the 3y0
was minimum s7 here.

rob / k5uj

<<<I made the mod including the hardware mod and I am really impressed.
The
sweep is fantastic.  Everything sounds great.  I worked 3Y0X   two more
times.  >>>