[TenTec] Smoking

Randy Russe3ll lord_russell53 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 18 20:17:15 EST 2006

Seriously, when we think abt this logically, we will
realize, common convention is wrong as usual.  I have
never seen a rig around heavy smoking that is in as
bad as shape as the average rig.  Think abt it, it
makes sense.  This is certainly not even an issue
until ten years ago, and I guarentee our founding
fathers of radio were a puffing away. If it's good
enough for them, it's good enough for me.  Give me
that Ol' time religion. give me that Ol' time
religion.  What abt the restoratiuon issue?  Do we
need smoking machines to bring rigs to their original
states?  Huge boxes with ten ciggarettes going and a
pump?   mmmmmm could be some moiney in this for an
enterporising sole.