[TenTec] OMNI VI for trade - want Jupiter w/AT

lee berman w1idz at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 19 00:03:45 EST 2006

Willing to trade my, like-new, OMNI VI with 500Hz CW filter, TCXO, and Inrad audio mod, for your JUPITER with built-in antenna tuner also in similar like-new condition.  Have original Manual and documentation for all upgrades, and expect you to furnish same.  (No smoke environment at my QTH - expect the same for yours.) Anyone want to trade up to a big rig?  Will sell for $1100 firm, but prefer trade.

E=IR  It's not just a good idea; it's the law!