[TenTec] Collins Book on SSB

John/K4WJ k4wj at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 20 21:41:07 EST 2006

Bob et al,

I have a "copy" of Collins'  Engineering Compendium: H-F Antenna
Selection compiled by R.C. Fenwick and dated 20 January 1964. It was
given to me by a fellow that worked in the Chrysler communications
group, Charlie Gobiel. At one time Charlie held a VE2 call. I was
working for AT&T at the time and Charlie was a customer.

I have no idea why I kept it all these years. It sure does smell musty.  :-)

Charlie must have used a Xerox machine to create this copy for me

73..de John/K4WJ