[TenTec] QST Reviews

Clark Savage Turner csturner at kcbx.net
Wed Feb 22 20:17:43 EST 2006

As I used to tell my friends (just before I stopped practicing law),
the lawyers I knew weren't nearly as slimey as the clients who kept
looking for advantage rather than simple justice.

Where I practiced law, legalese was nearly illegal and plain language
most always won the day.

Then again, I still use Morse Code and I keep using old Ten Tec gear.

Clark
WA3JPG