[TenTec] VFO knob tight

Paul DeWitte K9OT k9ot at mhtc.net
Thu Feb 23 09:58:58 EST 2006

I have also receieved radios back from T T and the VFO knob was tight. I
wonder if during transport from there to here, the handling of the box
(bouncing,throwing,ETC) that the knob gets pushed back on the shaft even
though it was OK when it left T T. If the indentation in the foam is not
deep enough for the VFO it would be the first thing to take the pressure
instead of the front panel.

Just a thought, and not a big thing for me as I have had no damage on
packages that have arrived on the brown truck.

73 Paul K9OT