[TenTec] Orion II

Don and Diana Cunningham wb5hak at duracom.net
Thu Feb 23 21:12:00 EST 2006

Well, the Orion II arrived, via UPS, and all is okay.  Box even survived!!
That's a first for the boys in brown.  My apologies to Stan Brock.  He very
well did specify DHL, even highlighted it on the order, and shipping just
ignored it, hi.  First impressions are good.  On 160m SSB and it's
performing very well with the usual group I hang out with. They like my
audio, and they sound good as well.  Nice start!!  At least my basic
training on the Orion paid off, making this one easier to transition to.
73,
Don, WB5HAK